</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Fireflies (:

Mann, gonna admit the trip to Malaysia was fun. Even though it started out quite boring but the night activity was fun! Yup, the fireflies visit at night was awesome. You can never see that in Singapore. LOL. Dear caught one firefly and named it "xiaoliang", Ok, kuku name but promises were made (: And the stars and stuff. Stress-free trip actually. I'm too lazy to go in details. Heh. You'll see another side of the teachers which is good. Boo. A memorable trip I say. Friendly peeps. Loves <3

Quote :
"Every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back. So cherish every moment." I'm just thinking you'll never know when the world is going to end. Probably soon.

Hahas, I'm so into searching and downloading songs lately. I'm lacking of songs you see. Yeap. Great bands, great songs. And I simply love placebo, alternative rock and rock band. Yup, sis came back from overseas yesterday night! I love family especially my sis, cause they are the only ones won't walk away from you no matter what happens. And my sister is always there for me when I'm down. And I really appreciate it :)

Sighs...

find me here, speak to me
i want to feel you , i need to hear you
you are the light, that is leading me
to the place where, i find peace again
you are the strength, that keeps me walking
you are the hope, that keeps me trusting
you are the life to my soul

you calm the storms, you give me rest
you hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall
you steal my heart, and you take my breath away
would you take me in, would you take me deeper now?


mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing